Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1-4-11 getting started

I am starting this blog to share my odyssey about becoming a fitter, healthier person. The name comes form where I'd like to be in weight somewhere b/t 175 and 185 pounds which translates to 12.5 to 13.2 stones. Stones have much more symbolism than pounds in literature esp. in the Hebrew Scriptures(I am very much into Judeo-Christian study) and lets face it it just sounds cooler. So I will try to post workouts, diet and other metrics as I feel. I will also post the mental, emotional and spiritual changes experienced during this journey.

Today:
30 minutes of running
10 min. wm jogging, lunges, and leg swinges
1min run: 1min walk X 8
5min cd

GS:
Clamshells X20
s/l hip abd 3positions X10
reverse clamshells X20
Bridges X10 bilat X10 unilat
crunches X20
Swimming X20
Supermans X10

Diet:
Breakfast Smoothie
2 scoops of Vega Health Optimizer
1 scoop of Chia Seeds
handful of greens
1 scoop of instant coffee
ice
Acai/pomegrante juice
Tart cherry juice

Snack
1/2 pear

Lunch
Red beans and rice
7 nut clusters

Snack
2-3 pieces of watermelon
very small bowl of Ezekiel cereal and almond milk

Supper
Asian stir-fry
cabbage
bok choy
tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment